Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Dream

I have a dream. It is that when I grow up I will have my own restaurant, called"Morgan's Gluten Free Food Palace." I will only serve Gluten Free. Here is what I will serve..

 main dishes                                   side dishes                              drinks                              desserts
 Calypso spinach salad           brazilian cheese rolls                       hot chocolate                   waffle bowls
Chicken cordon bleu               mini sweet peppers                         lemonade                          strawberry
Chicken, ham and veggie        refried beans                                   freckled lemonade            slush
soup                                          chili dip                                          sprite                                pizza cake
Olive garden alfrado                 salad                                               punch                               nutella
Chicken stir fry                         three beans and bacon                    strawberry slushy            brownie bites
Pita bread pockets                      over rice                                                                                 bears on
Italian sausage, zucchini            homemade gluten free                                                            cloud nine
and tomatoes                               gold fish                                                                                  caked oreos                                                                                                                                                      holiday
crispy herb baked chicken          crock pot potatoes                                                                    popcorn                                                                                                                      pumpkin bars and spice cookies                                                                     
                                                    crock pot peanut clusters
       

And if you are having a birthday, you will get a chocolate ice cream bowl, love float, or a cupcake cone. All is invited.  That is my dream

5 comments:

  1. I hope that dream comes true....I really want to eat there. Now, Grandmas are free,,,right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course!!!
      you are my grandma after all

      Delete
  2. Best. Dream. Ever!
    I can't wait to eat there!
    Everything on your menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete